Trends in Renewable Energy is seeking scholars active in a field of renewable energy interested in serving as volunteer Editorial Board Members.
Trends in Renewable Energy (U.S. ISSN: 2376-2136, online ISSN: 2376-2144) is a journal run exclusively by scientists. It aims to provide a fair platform among scholars, share our knowledge, and make impacts in the energy related areas. The goal of this journal is to pass the EI Compendex and SCI reviews within 5 years.
Ph.D. degree in related areas, or Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience. All members must have a strong record of publications or other proofs to show activities in the energy related field.
The role of the Editorial Board
- The role of the Editorial Board is to advise and support the Editor.
- Editorial Board members are representatives of the journal, who shall show our high scientific quality to colleagues, authors, and readers.
- Review papers for the journal on a regular basis.
- Consider the journal as a publishing option for your manuscripts.
- Serve as the guest editor to organize the special issue.
- Being expected to attend at least one online board meeting annually.
- After the initial Article Processing Charge (APC) waive period, we will waive APC for manuscripts submitted by editorial board members.
- Provide advice on a range of subjects, such as feedback on past issues, future direction of the journal
This is a voluntary position, and there is no remuneration related to the position.
If you are interested in serving on the editorial board, please email CV to email@example.com.